Care Assistant - Female
Build lasting relationships with the people you care for
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home, when they need it. We're looking for those special people with experience of care work, either on a professional or personal level, who are passionate about helping individuals live their lives to the fullest.
We're seeking professional Female Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home in Salford, Bristol, Bath and the surrounds. You'll be aiding a female user with Tetraplegia in her own home with a range of daily living activities.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
It is highly desirable that are a non smoker and you have a fully clean driving licence so our service user is able to go out and about with her daily living activities.
- A competitive pay package of £16.76 per hour, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Healthcare staff are able to choose when they get paid with Flexi Pay! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll be able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Apply today and you can start within a week!