Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
We are looking for carers like you to join us!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Bideford, Braunton, South Molton and the surrounds. You'll be supporting service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services required.
This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.91, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Our Flexi Pay app feature gives healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.