Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Our friendly branch are situated at Unit 2, Castle Park Road, Barnstaple, EX32 8PA
Join our team today and make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes within Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Bideford, Braunton, South Molton and the surrounding areas.
Additional night shifts throughout the region are available.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide personalised care to our service with various complex care needs and requirements. You will support them with personal care tasks, posture care, feeding and peg, medication support, meal preparation, social activities and any additional services needed.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an app feature available through our HealthForceGo® that allows you to withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift in the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.20/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift on the same day
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
All of our staff have the chance to benefit from organised rotas set in advance, a permanent contract with a minimum of 20 hours of work guaranteed per week and specialised training programs all free through credits earned as you work.
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need to have access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a Care role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.