Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
You can change vulnerable people's lives today.
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant in Barnstaple, Ilfracombe, Bideford, Braunton, South Molton and the surrounds,
Your duties will include:
- aiding with personal care tasks
- posture care
- clinical needs
- medication support
- feeding and PEG care
- social activities and any other tasks
You will be a part of a team of health and social care workers, delivering care to our service users in their own home. This is a very rewarding role with a lot of perks.
Our easy to use app Flexi Pay, allows you to instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays! So you will never be out of pocket.
Do you meet the requirements?
If you want to join our team you will need to demonstrate ore values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. As well as this you must have a had at least 3 months professional experience within the UK, or a minimum or caring for a loved one.
You will need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and the right to work in the UK.
You will need access to a smartphone device with internet and access to a vehicle is a benefit, but not a requirement.
What we have to offer
- An hourly rate of up to £13.91, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counseling to help you when life gets tough
- Free DBS and uniform
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.