Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Put your skills to good use today!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home, when they need it. We're looking for those special people with experience of care work, either on a professional or personal level, who are passionate about helping individuals live their lives to the fullest.
We're actively seeking professional Care Assistants to join our team in Ipswich and the surrounds, where you will be working alongside a group of health and social care workers. Your duties will include providing assistance and care to a fun and outgoing 10 year old girl living with learning disabilities and hypermobility with attending activities within the community.
Shifts for this role are of 2 shifts of 4 hours (1pm-5pm) during weekends with 3 shifts during school holidays with potential for additional when needed.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our innovative HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay allows you to instantly access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one within the UK. The right to work in the UK is essential along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®.
Drivers are in hugh demand as applicants will need to access places outside of the Ipswich area.
- An hourly rate of up to £11.40, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support