Support Worker - Female
Are you looking for a new role with true flexibility around when you work?
As a Female Support Worker in Roseburn, Gorgie, Orminston, Edinburgh, West Linton, Musselburgh, Kirkliston, Longniddry, Garvald and surrounds, you'll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. You will responsible for assisting service users with a range of daily living tasks. You'll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. We have a selection of shift patterns to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Flexi Pay enables healthcare staff to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets through our exciting app!
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.