Support Worker - Female
As a Female Support Worker in Roseburn, Gorgie, Orminston, Edinburgh, West Linton, Musselburgh, Kirkliston, Longniddry, Garvald and surrounds, your day-to-day role will involve enriching the daily lives of the people in your care, helping with clinical requirements and ensuring that they have an opportunity to socialise. It'll be your responsibility to maintain their dignity and independence and be an advocate for their needs at all times.
If you were already working in this care worker job, you would have been busy in the following areas:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Delivering person-centred care in line with individual care plans
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
What we require:
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
At Newcross, we offer a market-leading selection of staff benefits:
* An hourly rate of up to £13.93, including holiday pay
* Never wait for payday again with instant Flexi Pay
* Fixed hours on a rota basis
* Free, ongoing clinical training
* Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Need a job fast? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours with Instant Pay. Apply today.