Care Assistant - Learning Disabilities
Are you proud to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Perth and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents living with learning disabilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff have the freedom to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support for when times get tough