Care Assistant - Learning Disabilities
Dedicated care makes a difference!
As a Care Assistant in Perth and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll be caring for service users with learning disabilities and supporting them with personal care, dressing up, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
Our Flexi Pay feature enables over 7500 healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 25% of money earned during completed shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your team of health and social care professionals. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.