Care Assistant - Learning Disabilities
If you're looking for a new opportunity as a Community Care Assistant or Care Assistant in Perth, we want to hear from you today. Newcross Healthcare is seeking talented part-time Care Assistants and is offering a competitive rate of up to £12.66 per hour, including holiday pay. Did you know that you can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours? Please apply below today.
In this rewarding job, you'll play an integral role in healthcare teams across a range of establishments in the Perth area, assisting with personal care and any additional services needed. To give you an idea of a typical day, this is how your healthcare assistant experience would have been put to great use on your most recent shift:
- Delivering person-centred care to service users living with learning disabilities in line with their care plans.
- Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities.
- Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers and support workers.
To apply, you will need more than three months of healthcare experience in a similar role (possibly in the NHS). You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a vital requirement. You will also need a smart device to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle is desirable too, but not required. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
In return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates of up to £12.66 p/hr including holiday pay.
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature.
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle.
- Free ongoing training opportunities.
Help Newcross Healthcare support key care workers! To apply for this fantastic role, please contact us today.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues today.