Care Assistant - Male
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Male Care Assistants to join our team in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
Your duties will vary, including anything from assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a small team in the homes of our clients.
Does this sound like you?
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends.
You'll need to have a driving licence for this role due the rural locations of our service users and the need to transport them.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff can gain an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Our comprehensive employee benefits package is second-to-none. Here's what we'd give you:
- An hourly rate of up to £16.79, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
If you truly care about enabling vulnerable people to keep living in their own home, apply today.