Care Assistant - Male
Do you want to become a part of something bigger?
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Male Care Assistants to join our team in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. You'll be assisting children with various needs with personal care tasks, meal preparation, medication administration and social integration activities. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
Join us in our mission to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- An hourly rate of up to £16.79, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Our HealthForceGo® app feature allows healthcare staff to have exclusive access to an advance of up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!