Care Assistant - Male
Are you looking for a vocation in a rewarding and professional setting?
As a Male Care Assistants in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
Your duties will include aiding with personal care tasks, socialising, eating, feeding and PEG care, tracheostomy and suctioning, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional day-to-day activities. You'll work as part of a small team in the homes of our clients.
Advantages of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £17.67, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
You can instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
About your profile
With at least 3 months of professional experience, or experience of caring for a loved one, you'll be well-placed to apply. You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility. The right to work in the UK is a requirement. In addition to your caregiving experience, you should be able to demonstrate occasions where you have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. We'll expect you to uphold these values when on shift.
You'll need to be a driver for this role.