Care Assistant - Male
Take the next best step in your healthcare career! Join Newcross today
As a Care Assistant in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll work harmoniously as part of a health and social care team to provide vital care in the homes of vulnerable people in your area. Your varying duties will include assisting with personal care tasks, socialising, eating, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional day-to-day activities.
What you'll need
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You must have the right to work in the UK.
You must be a driver to apply for this role.
Tired of waiting for payday? Then don't! Our healthcare staff can instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts when they complete them (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply by submitting their timesheets via our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £17.67, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform