Care Assistant - Male
Become the next care giving hero today!
Join Newcross today as a Care Assistant in the Whitchurch area of Bristol.
Your duties will include:
- aiding with personal care tasks
- posture care
- clinical needs
- medication support
- feeding and PEG care
- social activities and any other tasks
You will be a part of a team of health and social care workers, delivering care to our service users in their own home. This is a very rewarding role with a lot of perks.
Our easy to use app Flexi Pay, allows you to instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays! So you will never be out of pocket.
You will needWith at least 3 months of professional experience, or experience of caring for a loved one, you'll be well-placed to apply. You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility. The right to work in the UK is a requirement. In addition to your caregiving experience, you should be able to demonstrate occasions where you have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. We'll expect you to uphold these values when on shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
Perks od the job
- An hourly rate of up to £16.76, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free uniform and DBS check
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.