Are you passionate about caring for others? We need you on our team!
As a Care Assistant in Manchester and the surroundings, you'll love nothing more than bringing smiles to the faces of the people you care for! You will be ready to join a fantastic team of health and social care professionals who constantly strive for the best possible outcome for our service users. Your various duties will include following care plans, assisting with personal care tasks, preparing meals, helping out with daily living activities and any additional services needed.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Free specialised training programs
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Tired of waiting around for payday? Then you'll love Flexi Pay! With this exclusive perk, you'll have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts as and when you please (even on bank holidays and weekends). All managed through our app, HealthForceGo.
Do you have the skills?
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo
Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.