Are you seeking new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant or Care Assistant? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Okehampton, Crediton, Cullompton, Exeter and the surrounding areas, and is offering a competitive hourly rate of up to £13.19 including holiday pay.
If you were already up and running in this Care Assistant job, here are some of your potential duties and daily tasks you might've done last week:
- Carried out aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing and dressing.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens.
- Kept records on all charts (feeding, activity, etc.) and followed patients care plans
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of three months of experience in a similar role, and the right to live and work in the UK.
If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry, you'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process. What you definitely will need is a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your expertise and nursing experience, as a Care Worker, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shifts available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
Keen to get working in this Care Assistant role in either Okehampton, Crediton or Cullompton? Apply for this Care Assistant job today!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!