Care Assistant Meds Trained
Do you take pride in delivering outstanding care to others? Join Newcross today!
We are searching for a Care Assistant in York and the surrounding areas to join our dedicated health and social care team. For this role, you'll be required to have medication training. Your responsibilities will vary, including following care plans, assisting clients with clinical needs, personal care tasks and day-to-day living activities such as eating and socialising.
By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and will gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
At Newcross, you'll have the opportunity to access instant payment of up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts! This exclusive feature is available on our app, HealthForceGo (weekends and bank holidays are included).
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Free DBS and uniform
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, where you can upskill and develop your career
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life: part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it
To join us you'll need
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years under your belt in the UK and the right to work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. Ultimately, you'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not mandatory