At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
Join us at Newcross as a Care Assistant in Melton Mowbray and the surrounding areas. In this fast-paced role, you'll love nothing more than bringing a smile to the faces of the people in your care. You will be an essential member of our health and social care team, working towards excellence in everything you do. Your duties will vary, including following care plans, aiding service users with clinical tasks, personal care and any additional services needed.
Could you be our next caregiving hero?
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and relevant moving and handling and personal care experience.
To join us you'll need a smart device with an internet connection to arrange shifts and access exclusive features on our app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Why join us?
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Healthcare staff have the ability to get paid as and when they please (even on weekends and bank holidays)! Flexi Pay allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.