Care Assistant- Nights
First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
Make a difference to someone's life today!
We are seeking professional Care Assistants to cover night shifts (PM) caring for our service users living in Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will provide assistance to our service users with various life-enhancing tasks. Your assistance will be needed with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed or required.
With Newcross, healthcare staff have the opportunity to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why work with our Newcross team?
- Flexible hours with weekend, weekday and night shifts available to suit you!
- Perks at Work with access to 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free ongoing training programs earned through credits as you work
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.