Care Assistant- Nights
Do you want to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.25 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Apply now and you can start within a week!