Care Assistant- Nights
Tired of working for a company that doesn't support you?
A care career with Newcross offers you a unique opportunity to balance work around your busy life. Even better still, you'll be able to receive instant pay for the work you do. Sound good? Then read on.
As a Care Assistant in Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Teignmouth and the surroundings, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll work alongside a health and social care team to provide high-quality care to our service users. This involves following care plans, supporting them with clinical requirements, personal care and social integration activities.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free DBS and uniform
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to choose from
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Healthcare employees get the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts with Flexi Pay. All they have to do is submit their timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Weekends and bank holidays are included.
To join us you'll need
- A minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo
In addition to your background in care, we also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.