Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Are you a carer looking for a way to make a difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in Eastbourne and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes. You will assist with personal care, medication support, social activities, feeding and PEG care and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our HealthForceGo® app gives healthcare staff the opportunity to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £15.18/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work with discounts in various high street retailers
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
Skills & Development
Working with us will allow you to develop your skill set with a comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. We cover various topics such as Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, Epilepsy and many more.
What makes our team different?
Working with us will give you access to a minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours of work per week, free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work and organised set rotas to suit your ongoing commitments.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.