Care Assistant - Female
Are you ready for a new care experience?
As a Female Care Assistant in Winscombe, Weston-super-Mare and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll be supporting with personal care, Airway Management, clinical needs, End of Life Care, PEG, social integration activities and any other services required. You'll work harmoniously as part of a team to provide vital care in the homes of vulnerable people in your area.
A variety of shifts are available for this role including 12 hour nights and 12 hour days.
We're looking for people who have either professional care experience or have cared for a loved one. You'll need a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to work in the UK. On top of experience, we expect all of our carers to be able to tell us of a time they have exhibited our core values of: positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. You'll need to live by these values whenever you're at work. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.08, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an app feature that allows you to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!