Care Assistant - Female
Do you have experience caring for individuals with complex care needs? Then we need you!
As a female Care Assistant in Winscombe, Weston-super-Mare and surroundings, you'll join a small, supportive health and social care team stiving to reach the best possible outcome for our service users in line with their individual care plans. You'll be covering days and waking night shifts to assist a male service user with various complex care tasks within a self-contained flat.
Here's what you'll need
You will need at least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one. You’ll need to be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and will hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. Ultimately, you’ll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Make the most of
- An hourly rate of up to £13.08, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform
With the Felxi Pay feature on our app, HealthForceGo, you will be able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts! It even includes weekends and bank holidays.
Apply now and you can start within a week!