Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Do you want to change lives?
As a Care Assistant in Bristol, Backwell, Failand and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
Your duties will vary, including anything from assisting residents withe personal care tasks, posture care, medication support, clinical needs, social activities and any other services required. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care workers in the homes of our clients.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay gives you the flexibility to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £16.76 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments