Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Witterings, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
You'll be assisting our service user with spinal injuries in his own home for this role. Your duties will vary, including anything from assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care professionals in the homes of our clients.
With our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £14.56 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay using our Flexi Pay facility
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- 24 hours of work per week from Monday to Saturday
- Shifts from 08:00 to 12:00
- Free ongoing learning and development to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. It is essential that service users have prior experience of supporting service users with Autonomic Dysreflexia and Bowel Care. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Thanks to our fast-track recruitment process, you can go from candidate to on-shift in 48 hours.