Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Build lasting relationships with the people you care for
We're looking for those special people with experience of care work, either on a professional or personal level, who are passionate about helping individuals live their lives to the fullest.
We're seeking dedicated Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home of a service user living with a spinal injury in the Witterings area as part of a team of health and social care workers. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, posture care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
To apply for this rewarding role, you will need to have a minimum of 3 months of prior experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. This will ensure you have an emotional and clinical understanding of what it takes to deliver home care. You will have prior experience of supporting service users with Bowel Care and Autonomic Dysreflexia.
You may need to assist clients with limited mobility, however, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required, and the right to work in the UK is essential.
With Flexi Pay, you can gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive remuneration of £14.56 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay using our Flexi Pay facility
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- 24 hours of work per week from Monday to Saturday
- Shifts from 08:00 to 12:00
- Free ongoing learning and development to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
Apply now and you can start within a week!