Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Do you want to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in the Witterings area, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
You'll be supporting a service users with spinal injuries in his own home and assisting him with personal care tasks, meal preparation, posture care, clinical needs and social integration activities. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care workers in the homes of our clients.
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. It is essential that you have prior experience of assisting service users with Bowel Care and Autonomic Dysreflexia. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to gain exclusive access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Perks of joining our team
- A competitive remuneration of £14.56 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay using our Flexi Pay facility
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- 24 hours of work per week from Monday to Saturday
- Shifts from 08:00 to 12:00
- Free ongoing learning and development to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Apply and you can start within a week!