Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals!
Newcross Healthcare is actively seeking to hire experienced and reliable Care Assistants to assist in providing life-enhancing care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Barnstaple, Tiverton, Bideford, Bude and the surrounding locations.
Become A Newcross carer
Our community of Care Assistants ensure our service users receive the highest standard of care and support at all times. This role involves working in a team to assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
- A salary of up to £14.20/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our friendly branch are based at Unit 2, Castle Park Road, Barnstaple, EX32 8PA
Join our friendly and supportive community. Apply today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.