Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Our friendly branch are based at Unit 2, Castle Park Road, Barnstaple, EX32 8PA
We are looking for carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Barnstaple, Tiverton, Bideford, Bude and the surrounding areas.
Additional opportunities are available for applicants to work night shifts throughout the region.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will care for our service users with various complex care needs in line with their personal care tasks. You will assist with personal care, posture care, medication support, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, social integration activities and any other services needed.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Flexi Pay will allow you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.20/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Work with Newcross!
With us, you are able to benefit from a guarantee of 20 hours of work per week, free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work and organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance to suit you
What will I need?
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips via our HealthForceGo® app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a Care role, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.