Care Assistant - Nights
Are you a compassionate individual looking for your next role in healthcare?
As a Care Assistant in the Thornbury area of Bristol, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
Your duties will vary, including anything from supporting service users with their personal care tasks, their food and drink, their clinical needs and encouraging them to develop relationships in their communities. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care professionals in the homes of our clients.
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Flexi Pay will enable you to choose when you want to get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive pay package of £16.76 per hour, including holiday pay
- Our instant Flexi Pay service
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments