Care Assistant - Personalised Care
We want carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Bude, Barnstaple, Tiverton, Bideford, Holsworthy and the surrounding areas.
This role provides applicants with the opportunity to cover night shifts across the region.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing high-quality care and support to our service users living with complex care needs. You will be assisting them with personal care, medication support, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Work with our team!
- Minimum hours guarantee as part of a a permanent contract
- Set organised rotas up to 4 weeks advance to suit you and your needs
- Training programs available for free through credits as you work
This Flexi Pay app feature enables you to decide when you want to get paid with access to up to 50% of the value of your shift! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.20/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Our friendly team are based at Unit 2, Castle Park Road, Barnstaple, EX32 8PA.
What are my next steps?
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way