Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Do you want to become a part of something bigger?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to provide high quality care to our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Bude, Barnstaple, Tiverton, Bideford, Holsworthy and the surrounding areas.
This role provides applicants with the opportunity to cover night shifts across the region.
Work with our team!
- Minimum hours guarantee as part of a a permanent contract
- Set organised rotas up to 4 weeks advance to suit you and your needs
- Training programs available for free through credits as you work
Our friendly team at the Barnstaple branch are based at Unit 2, Castle Park Road, Barnstaple, EX32 8PA.
What to Expect
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our caring philosophy, always with a person-centred focus, whilst promoting the dignity and independence of our service users. Your duties with include assisting service users with personal care, medication support, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
This Flexi Pay app feature enables you to decide when you want to get paid with access to up to 50% of the value of your shift! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Free Training Courses
With Newcross, you'll benefit from our many free training courses which will allow you to gain useful knowledge and skills for your caring role, having the opportunity to evolve and progress in your career journey with us.
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £14.20/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay allows you with withdraw 'same day pay'
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers
What Should I Do Now?
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call to discuss the role further.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Don't wait! Apply now!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.