Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Is building meaningful and lasting relationships with the people you care for important to you?
We're actively seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our team in Slough, encouraging our service users to live a rich, independent life. In this role, you'll work as part of a close-knit, collaborative team, delivering care in the home. Without support from people like you, these individuals may live a life in specialist units or hospitals, rather than in their own home.
You'll follow each individual's care plan, playing a key role in supporting them with daily activities such as personal care tasks, medication support, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required. You'll receive specialist training, tailored to the package of care you're assigned to.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
Benefits of joining us
- An hourly rate of up to £15.20, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support