Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Join Our Dedicated Healthcare Team To Be Part Of Something Bigger!
Newcross are a well-established nationwide healthcare provider and we are looking for new Care Assistants to help us to deliver outstanding support and care across Bampton, Tiverton, Bude, Bideford, Barnstaple and the surrounding local areas.
Successful candidates will have opportunities to cover night shifts within the region as part of this role.
Become A Care Assistant
Your resposibilities as a Newcross Care Assistant will include supporting our service users living with complex care needs in a wide range of different tasks. These tasks can include meal preparation, medication support, personal care, social activities, community activities, and any other additional services that will promote independent happy living for every individual that Newcross supports.
Why Should I Choose Newcross?
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours of work per week
- Perks at Work scheme giving you access to up to 30,000 discounts
- Specialised training programs free through credits as you work
Meet your local team in our Barnstaple branch which is located in Unit 2, Castle Park Road, Barnstaple.
Same Day Pay!
Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks Of Newcross
- Salary of up to £14.20/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Requirements Of The Role
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you will complete one with Newcross
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas on our HealthForceGo® app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a Care role, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What Should I Do Now?
Go ahead and click apply to submit your application. Once we receive your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call to discuss further. We look forward to speaking to you!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Begin Your Newcross Journey Today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.