Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Our fantastic team in based in Bournemouth branch which you can find at St. Stephen's Road, close to St. Peter's Church and Bournemouth train station.
Are you looking for a chance to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes within Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Wareham, Weymouth and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide personalised care and support to our service users living with complex care needs and requirements. You will assist with personal care, medication support, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Our unique Flexi Pay app feature on the HealthForceGo® app enables over 7,500 healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Choose our team!
- Minimum hours guarantee with 20 hours of work per week
- Organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance
- Tailored training programs free through credits earned as you work
- Salary of up to £12.67/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 30,000 discounts available as part of our 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course within the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
What are my next steps?
Submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.