Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Dedicated care makes a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes in Woking, Camberley, Walton-on-Thames, Chertsey, Weybridge and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will provide life-enhancing care and support to service users living with a variety of complex care needs. You will assist them with personal care, washing, dressing, posture care, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Why choose Newcross?
Working with us allows you to access organised rotas up to 4 weeks in advance, a minimum hours guarantee with 20 hours of work per week and free training programs earned through credits as you work with various topics available.
Flexi Pay is our flexible app feature available through our HealthForceGo® app, which allows you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.62/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent flexible contract
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Minimum hours guarantee
- Set rotas organised in advance
- Perks at Work discount scheme available
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Our local Woking branch is located on the commercial way, close to Woking station making it easily accessible to people living throughout the areas of Surrey.
Submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in contact.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.