Senior Care Assistant
Are you looking for new care staff opportunities in Perth? Newcross Healthcare is seeking part-time Senior Care Assistants and is offering a competitive rate of up to £17.72 p/hr, including holiday pay. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!
In this rewarding Care Worker job in Perth, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments. We see care as a holistic, people-centric pursuit. We make use of the latest tech to help us understand our staff and clients and automate once-manual processes, in turn providing the best possible care.
If you were already in this support worker role earning up to £17.72 p/hr including holiday pay, here are some things you might have done today:
- Supported service users with all personal care tasks and clinical needs
- Assisted nurses and other members of the health and social care worker team
- Ensured that the care you deliver to service users supports their care plans
To apply, you will need more than three months of healthcare experience in a similar role, possibly in the NHS. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. However, we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
You will need a smart device to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and you should be used to flexible working.
In return for your expertise and commitment, you'll receive:
- Guaranteed minimum hours and flexible working shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
To apply for this Senior Care Assistant job in Perth, please contact Newcross Healthcare today.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.