Senior Care Assistant
We want senior carers like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Senior Care Assistants to care for our service users living across Kilmarnock, Beith and the surrounding areas.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will provide support to our service users with a variety of daily living activities such as personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
You will also have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the caring role should the need to lead a team of carers arise.
You will need to have a NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care for this role.
Flexi Pay allows you to decide when you want to be paid! Just submit your timesheets before 5pm and you can receive up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with us!
- Flexible full time and part time hours available to suit you
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts within various high street retailers
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £17.32/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift on the same day
- Free training programmes earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- 30,000 discounts available through our Perks at Work scheme
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment
- Referee contact details
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rota via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
Our local branch are situated in Bath Place in Ayr, which is easily accessible by car, bus and train. We are located close to the seafront and are also just a short distance from Ayr train station.
Submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in contact.
Join us today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.