Senior Care Assistant
Do you share our core values of trust, empathy and expertise? Then we need you!
As a Senior Care Assistant in Ayr, Maybole, Kilmarnock, Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon and the surroundings, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your duties will vary, including assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a supportive health and social care team and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
- An hourly rate of up to £18.11 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Essential skills needed
To join us, you will need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt. Experience in moving and handling clients and personal care is a must, and you'll need a real desire to strive for the best possible outcome for those in your care. You'll need to be SSSC registered (or commit to registering when joining our team).
A smart device with internet access is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is essential, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts when you submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app. This exclusive perk is also available on weekends and bank holidays.