Senior Care Assistant
We want you to join us!
As a Senior Care Assistant in Ayr, Maybole, Kilmarnock, Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services required. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £17.72 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What we require
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.