Senior Care Assistant
Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
As a Senior Care Assistant in Ayr, Maybole, Kilmarnock, Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest.
- An hourly rate of up to £17.72 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Healthcare staff have the opportunity to choose when they get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app and this feature will enable you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
With a minimum of 3 months of experience behind you, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. With fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, as is an in-date Moving and Handling certificate. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.