Senior Care Assistant
As a Senior Care Assistant in Maybole, Kilmarnock, Irvine, Kilwinning, Troon and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll assist with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
We like to reward our fantastic care staff for their hard work and dedication. We appreciate every member of our team. Here's what's on offer:
- An hourly rate of up to £17.72 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- If you'd like a role that feels like more than 'just a job', then Newcross is the place for you
Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day with Flexi Pay!
If you think variety is the spice of life and enjoy building great relationships with colleagues and service users, then a career in care at Newcross would suit you.
Ready to get started? Apply online now and you could get to work in 48 hours!