Senior Care Assistant
We want you to join us!
As a Senior Care Assistant in Sunderland and the surrounds, you’ll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You’ll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you’ll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings. You'll be providing support with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services.
You’ll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
You’ll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Advantages of working with us
- A competitive remuneration of £15.65 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
What is Flexi Pay?
Apply now and you can start within a week!