Care Assistant - Senior Care Assistant
Our branch is centrally based in 14 King Street, just a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station, near the River Aire.
Newcross Healthcare wants carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking professional Care Assistants to join us in providing dedicated and excellent care and support to service users living across Bradford, Baildon, Leeds and the surrounding areas.
- Person-centred care to service users
- Personal care tasks including washing, feeding, toileting and mobility
- Social activities and encouraging social integration within the local community
- Enabling service users to live a dignified and independent life
- Ensuring to uphold the newcross values of trust, empathy, and expertise
In order to be successful in this caring role, you must be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those in your care.
Flexi Pay is our unique 'same day pay' app that gives employees access to 50% of the value of their shifts the same day they work it! Simply access the HealthForceGo app on your smart phone and choose when you get paid. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Ongoing training
- Flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Newcross will also help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes including Makaton, BSL, Safeguarding, First Aid and many more. This will ensure you always have the opportunity to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further in your healthcare career.
Perks at Work, our exclusive employee discount scheme, gives discounts of up to 30,000 at 80 different retailers around the UK.
We give staff flexibility with weekend, weekday, and weeknight shifts and the choice part or full time hours.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you will pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click apply and once you have submitted your application a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.