Care Assistant - Senior Care Assistant
Are you planning the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking professional Care Assistants to join us in providing expert care and support to service users living across Bradford, Baildon, Leeds and the surrounding areas.
Our branch is centrally based in 14 King Street, just a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station, near the River Aire.
The Care Role
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
In order to be successful in this caring role, you must be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those in your care.
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Newcross will also help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes ensuring that you always have the opportunity to develop in your role, learn new skills and progress even further in your healthcare career.
What you will need to succeed
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you will pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.