Care Assistant - Senior Care Assistant
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to provide life-enhancing care and support to service users across Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge and the surrounding locations.
Your New Role
As a Care Assistant, you'll be responsible in providing personal care and support to our service users, helping with social activities, aiding with their clinical needs and assisting with any additional services.
As a Support Worker, you will be helping our users with the development of new skills, supporting the development of daily living activities and tasks and encouraging integration and participation within the local community.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible working hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access to training programmes, earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at high street retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
You'll also benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Join us today! Our branch is based in King Street, just a short walk from Leeds train station
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.