Care Assistant - Senior Care Assistant
Join us today! Our branch is based in King Street, just a short walk from Leeds train station
Want to make a difference in someone's life?
Come and work for Newcross Healthcare!
We are searching for experienced Care Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to provide life-enhancing care and support to service users across Kirklees, Dewsbury, Batley, Liversedge and the surrounding locations.
Your New Role
- Providing personal care and support to service users
- Engaging in social activities
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
- Helping service users develop new skills and supporting their development
- Giving care in line with personal care plans
- Ensuring to uphold the Newcross values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Enjoy this unique and innovative service that gives employees access to their pay the same day they work their shift! Simply open the HealthForceGo app, submit your timesheets before 5pm and choose when you get paid. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible working hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access to training programmes, earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at high street retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
Perks at Work, our exclusive employee discount scheme, that gives 30,000 discounts at 80 retailers around the UK.
Specialised training programmes, free with credits earned whilst working, which include Makaton, Basic Life Support, End of Life care, Safeguarding and much more.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.