Care Assistant & Senior Care Assistant
Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience
Newcross Healthcare is searching for seasoned Care Assistants & Senior Care Assistants to provide expert care and support to users living within Wakefield and the surroundings.
As a Care Assistant, your responsibilities will include; personal care, helping with social activities, aiding with clinical needs and assisting with any other additional services to enable our service users to live their daily lives as they choose as independently as possible, in line with their personalised care plan.
In our Senior Care Assistant position, it is essential that you have a Medication Administration certificate and a NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Interview via video call - you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
Furthermore, we've launched our exciting new flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo.
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Referee contacts to validate your clinical experience
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Meet our branch today! We are located at 14 King Street, just a short walk from Leeds train station
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way